Thursday, May 8, 2008

SHOWTIME

Watching game 2 last night, I thought to myself, wow, every game that the Los Angeles Lakers play is exciting as hell. Right, here, and now, on The LA Lake Show Blog, I am declaring that Showtime is back in Los Angeles. When I see the current squad I am reminded of the great showtime players from the 80's... that I have seen through youtube videos. Magic, Kareem, Big Game James, Byron Scott (wit da jump shot), Kurt Rambis, Michael Cooper, The Thompsons, A.C. Green. There is so much history in this team and city. I am and will always be proud to be a Laker fan. I love the Los Angeles Lakers. I love the players. I love the jerseys. I love Jack. I love the Staples Center. I love Joel Meyers and Stu Lantz. I miss Chick Hearn. I love the people who hate the Lakers. I love the fans. I love that we all come together and root for our team, our city. I love Los Angeles.

No comments: